Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Start of Something



I've started an I Spy quilt for baby M. Thanks Katelyn for some very cool small peices. I have a few more to add and then I get to decide where I am going with it. I think I need a better design wall than the grass in front of my apartment.
Sunday night You Know Who and I finally left the house after home work and the world cup game were over. We walked down into Boeblingen and had dinner. This was our backdrop for the evening.
I do love it here when summer finally arrives.

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

I can't wait to see where you're going with that quilt!

And summer in Germany is lovely, when the sun is out.

Jessica said...

Oh! I like it! I miss summer in Germany....

Natalie said...

Oh soo cute! Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Katelyn R. said...

Oh, can't wait to see the quilt! glad you were able to use the fabric! And summer evening walks here are always so beautiful.

Jennifer said...

I love the new quilt!! Soooo stinkin cute! This country is so beautful.

kms handmade said...

The quilt is going to be darling! Looks like a lovely evening too!

Dee said...

love the new quilt! can't wait to see how it all turns out and I'm so jealous on your scenic life!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Joan's Good Life said...

Love the quilt! I wanna be a copy-cat.....

Boy do I miss Europe, especially in summer!

Kara Forristall said...

I love the I spy thing... now that I know exactly what you're talking about =)

Ahhh, summer... where's the AC??? just kidding, I love it!