Thursday, January 22, 2009

Isn't it lovely?

This was my gift from my dear husband. He was so good at picking up on all my hints..... Hey Babe! I want this. I want it now.
I seriously wish I'd had this version when the kids were growing up. Of course making bread was a work out back then. Now I need to Wii while eating a slice.... The power on this thing is amazing. It kneaded that dough like it was nothin. I need to figure out if I can triple this recipe. Six loaves would be just about right.
Because when they come out of the oven it is hard to wait for them to cool enough to eat.

And when that happens, it quickly disappears.

Then the next morning you ask yourself, did we really eat all that?

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

is that chocolate?? your new machine is gorgeous!!! I love the color!

Jessica said...

I am trying to figure out why I dont have this recipe?! Send it to me, send it to me NOW.... See I learned my hinting skills from you!!! I LOVE the machine! It's bigger then mine. I am all sorts of jealous over here :P LOVE YOU

Joan's Good Life said...

Don't ya just love it?! I got the EXACT same one two christmases ago and I've used it nearly everyday. (Our town loves me because I make/bake and give it all out! Okay, maybe I keep a little bit of the stuff...) Other wise, all the running in the world would not be enough for me! The next thing you need to get is an ice cream maker, specifically the "Cuisinart Commercial Quality Ice Cream Maker"! It's FANTASTIC! Ice cream you can eat in 20 minutes and no pre-freezing of canisters! Oh, why don't I have this recipe?

Anonymous said...

Yeah for kitchen-aids, love the color he got for you! You know that is my favorite bread on earth, if I could only make one kind for the rest of my life, that would be it!!!

kms handmade said...

Oooohh.... drooling over the machine.... drooling over the bread.... what is that in there? DON'T bring any to work. Must diet........ Ok, you can bring it but don't show it to me or make me smell it! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Tell Tim thanks for getting you that machine. That bread was awesome!!!!! I can't wait to see what you do next with it =-) Yummy

Kara Forristall said...

hmm, bigger is better after all... your bread was delish, I'm thinking about it now... yum!

Norma's Nonsense said...

Want some!!!!!!!! Don't tell me I can make it myself, I don't wanta!

lizy said...

Hellooooo! Where is my piece?...My mouth is watering as I type this.... oh, yeah, of course I love your new machine that could make such delicious, mouth watering, yummy treats...

lizy said...

Hellooooo! Where is my piece?...My mouth is watering as I type this.... oh, yeah, of course I love your new machine that could make such delicious, mouth watering, yummy treats...