Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm so tired.......

This is hard. I mean really hard. I was able to get a few of the things I wanted, a few things I didn't know I wanted, some really good ideas (I hope), and a really achy back! One of my scores was Metro Blue goes Green..... The Marcus people were less than kind but I walked on down to E.E. Schenck, convinced them there was actually such a fabric and put it on order... just don't know when it will get there.

There is too much great stuff here. The fabrics this year are absolutely gorgeous and I hope you all will like my choices......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you would like me to pick you up this week, I need to know when your arriving at the airport.

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures at quilt market! Did you get any freebies?? Samples of fabrics ordered?

kms handmade said...

Too bad about the Marcus peeps being less than friendly... Don't they know who we are?! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you got, you always have great taste! Miss ya!!!

Adrienne said...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait for the Metro Goes Green line to get here....I am so excited about that one! The others you've showed us are awesome, but the Green Metro line is the one I'm really stoked about...