Thursday, May 15, 2008

Goats, they're just cool


I had the opportunity to spend time with a very nice young woman, her kids and her kids...... Becky, among raising children, chickens and goats, also designs quilts. I don't have any pictures of her quilts but I will bring home the patterns. So I started quilt market early, going straight to a source.....
I am now in Portland, ready for the market. First, there must be food, I have my priorities..... I won't bore you with the dinner picture but it was good! I am putting up the dessert picture. We dove into it before I could pull out the camera. If you had been there, you'd know why.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a goat!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug, Corinnea! It was great to have you visit! Would you like me to email you some pictures of the quilts so you can get them up sooner rather than later.

Corinnea said...

That would be great Becky, then I would have your email!