Monday, October 13, 2008

Quilt top for the shop....

This is Paisley Party our newest fabric line at the shop. I made up the kits for this quilt last week and decided we needed a sample. I really love the colors they used, it is bright and warm at the same time. The pattern is easy. The most time consuming part being the four square blocks (thanks Kelly for finishing squaring them for me).
I have to say I love the end result. I was being pretty random with the arrangement. Evie thought it wasn't random enough.... she has strong opinions. It was funny to have her jump in the middle of the strips, well, it wasn't but it was. I am sure it was my fault being as I left them dangling from the ironing board in such a tantalizing way.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, it's beautiful!

Sasha said...

Oooooh, that is gorgeous! I love it love it love it!! The colors are fantastic! :)

Jessica said...

I love it I think everyone will want to buy the kits!

Adrienne said...

Awesome! Love the quilt. And I do so love help from the feline quarter...

kms handmade said...

it's soooo pretty!!!!!!!

I love that little patch of leaves. i want to take pictures of Ethan and Emily throwing leaves at each other in a picturesque location. The front of our store is just not pretty.

but that quilt.... is SOOOOO pretty!!!!

Jennifer said...

oh my , it's gorgeous!! Good job! I cna't wait to see it today!

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

I love it! I really need to come and take a class with you. The colors are beautiful.

Corinnea said...

Thanks all ya'll!

Leslie, there's a kit for this and it is really easy.....