Monday, November 21, 2011

Exciting Announcement

Jess and I have been talking a LOT. Yes we always talk a LOT but over the last few weeks our conversations have been specifically about teaming up and we've finally decided to blog together- so beginning today we will cease to be Chaotic and Insane, and instead just be Blissful. We do most of our creating together, I always have to do all of the sewing (it's a sweat shop I tell ya!), Jess of course thinks she has all the best ideas, so we just thought it would be easier to stop fighting over who gets to take credit!
We really hope you will follow us over to our new blog - we've even decided to bribe you, so click on over  to see what's up.



6 comments:

pam said...

How exciting!! Love the name.

his eye is on the sparrow said...

Why can't I find a "follow" button on your new site?

his eye is on the sparrow said...

I found it at the very bottom. What a fun venture!

Pokey said...

Too slow for the giveaway, but that's okay! I am happy to follow along on your grand adventure ~
:-}pokey

quilthexle said...

... and I wondered why nothing from you appeared in my Google Reader ... will switch over immediately !!!

baju muslim said...

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!