Monday, January 18, 2010

Who Me?



The Lemonade Stand Award


This award is given out for bloggers that show great attitude and gratitude. I am not sure where or when this started (I've kinda been out of it for the last week) but I had a message from Dee that said she'd awarded it to me and 9 other blogging friends. If you've never read her blog, you should. She is funny, kind and loves her life.
 
These are the rules of accepting the award.

Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Now before I make my list I just want you all to know that you are under no obligation to continue this! I will not think you ungrateful if you don't! Blogging can be a hard and time consuming endeavor and I don't want to make it harder on you. Some of you know me and some of you don't. I realize I read each of you not just for the projects you complete but for the happiness that comes across in your writing.

It is an interesting way to say thanks. So, thanks! Thank you all for taking the time to put yourselves out there and inspire me. You do, even if I  haven't taken the time to say so before.



Lizy                                                     Jennifer
Jennifer                                                Sherie
Kelly                                                   Jessica
Cristin                                                 Laura
Katelyn                                                Joan

I love this bloggy world.


6 comments:

Dee said...

You are the kindest kind of kind for your words!

Hope all is well in your corner of the world! and that the vacation was all it was meant to be!

Mary A. said...

Congrats, I love your blog!

pearlswirl said...

Congratulations!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

So GRATEFUL to be on your list lady love bug!!

KD Designs said...

You are so sweet! You deserve the award! I on the other hand don't have 10 blogs to pass it on to! You listed them all! :)

Joan's Good Life said...

Congrats to you Corinnea! You certainly deserve the award. I, on the other hand have always been a cranky old woman. (okay maybe not old until recently, but cranky certainly.) But thank you for thinking the best of me, as always! ;-)
Hmmmm, 10 people huh?