Saturday, November 29, 2008

A couple more hats

I've told a couple of you about what fun You Know Who and I have when I ask him to take pictures of me. I am afraid this moment nearly caused me to have a nervous breakdown and some screeching was involved. I should learn to stand there with my mouth shut and hope for the best but instead, I let him push my buttons....... Don't tell him, but it's kinda funny, but not.... Anyway, I made this hat because Jenny P. sent me a link and I just had to try. I used cotton ease for my version. Theirs was a much more yummy yarn that I can't find. I like it though, what do you think? I know it's not exactly like the original....
Another kid hat. This is also out of the cotton ease. It is a cotton poly blend that feels like cotton but should hold up well colorwise. I need to wash one and find out.....



9 comments:

Norma's Nonsense said...

Cute hat, cuter person!!!! Your hair is beautiful. You know who did a great job, wha u talken bout?

Joan's Good Life said...

Awww, Corinnea, you are still and always will be the epitome of FUN! I LOVE the kid hat. Where'd ya find the pattern? I may have to try to make that! Oh! I must agree with your mom, beautiful hair! But then I've told you that before! =-) Notice the streak of gray in mine? =-} Eeegads!

Corinnea said...

Joan, got the kid hat pattern from Jenny P. though this one is a variation... not quite as pointy as the original.

Thanks both for the hair love. There is a formula for that also..... though it does mimic what my hair used to do.

Oh no mom, you are just feeding his ego!!

Jennifer said...

It's adorable!! both of them! Stop making hats, you're killing me:) I want them all. DO I get to try on the adult one?

kms handmade said...

I like the hat! I think I like yours better than the original, although I do like the way she flipped it up in the back in one of the pictures. Very very cute on you!!!

Kara Forristall said...

oooh, i really like them both too!!!

Jessica said...

That hat is cracking me up I LOVE IT! I think it looks just as good as the original!

Anonymous said...

your hats kick my hats butts, they are so cute!!! I make rasta hats, and not on purpose, your gorgeous by the way.

Jessica said...

Sherie your hats are awesome I think you should blog about them!!!! By the way she is with holding awesome posts she has a TON of neat stuff at her house and she is keeping it all to herself!!!