Sunday, June 1, 2008

Playing the game

So, yes, I am a follower, copy-cat, whatever...... I wanted to play the game too. It is not like I had anything else to do. Cleaning, sewing, cooking, you know.... so here goes
1. What is your first name? Corinnea
2. What is your favorite food? Anything Italian
3. What high school did you go to? Del Campo
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Davey Jones
6. Favorite drink? Coffee
7. Dream vacation? Greece
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A shop owner
10. What do you love most in life? My family
11. One Word to describe you. My husband said looney, I prefer loving......
12. Your flickr name Don't have one and my name is kinda weird....
If you want to know the actual "rules" go here or here or here.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

don't you dare call yourself a copy-cat! What am I then? I didn't think it up! I copied someone too:) I really like yours. And Davey Jones....he he he